segunda-feira, 19 de novembro de 2012

Brave



Guys,the first time when I saw Brave it was awesome! (I almost cried)
The song Noble Maiden Fair enchanted me like little Merida.

                                                     


Merida's hair it is a thing that I have to talk about: she is the first princess that have curly hair! So wild!

   
Her expressions are so spontaneous.

The history it's in century 7,so the castle is very different of others princess.I don't know if someone noticed this,but have celtics knots in all the film principally in tapestries or in Merida's bow.


I don't know why peoples ship this too, she has 16 and he 12-11.

The movie long ago it was called The Bear and the Bow- honestly I like more this than Brave because the first give a impression of a epic legend instead Brave that seems copy Brave Heart.






          I laughed so much with this...

Disney pixar and Dream works made this movies.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário